Creamy Coconut Almond Butter Fudgsicles


These rich and creamy fudgsicles have no refined sugar and are vegan, paleo and dairy free. I am completely comfortable giving one to my to two year old, but they also make for a great adult treat once the kids have gone to sleep. If you are into the peanut butter chocolate thing, you could easily swap out the almond butter for peanut butter. I personally am Team Almond Butter but I'm probably in the minority.

Ingredients:

1 can coconut milk (full fat or light)
5 dates
1/3 c almond butter (or any nut butter)
1/4 c cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 t sea salt (basically a big pinch)

Method:

Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Freeze in popsicle molds at least 4 hours or until frozen. I sprinkled on some chopped almonds after I unmolded them for some crunch. You could also jazz them up with toasted coconut, pistachios, sesame seeds or drizzle some melted chocolate on them.

Makes about 6 fudgsicles, depending on the size of your popsicle molds.




Comments