Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing


Confession: I have NEVER liked ranch dressing from a bottle. I know this makes me kind of a freak because it’s the most popular dressing on earth, but I’m just not down with it. However, I AM down with homemade ranch dressing with Greek yogurt, fresh herbs and real garlic. It’s bright, tangy, so so fresh and IMHO better than ANY store bought dressing you’ll find.

Ingredients:

1/3 c Greek yogurt (low-fat or regular)
1/3 c buttermilk or sour cream 
2 Tbs lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon
2 Tbs minced chives
2 Tbs minced parsley
2 Tbs minced dill
1 clove garlic, minced 
1/2 tsp salt
a pinch of pepper

Method:

Whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Make it thicker or thinner by adjusting the amount of buttermilk. Use immediately or refrigerate up to 2 days. Great as a salad dressing or dip for crudités (or pizza!)




Comments