Sure-Crisp™ Air Fry Toaster Oven from Hamilton Beach




I’ve been hearing about air fryers for the last year and I’ve been dying to see what the fuss is all about. When Hamilton Beach offered to gift me a Sure-Crisp™ Air Fry Toaster I said “absolutely!”


It's a powerful air-fry convection toaster over which circulates air around food for even cooking. I've been using it for a week and every time it makes crispy, evenly browned food with little to no oil.


It has air fry, toast, bake & broil settings and saves time & energy. It reheats food faster & uses 71% less energy than a typical kitchen oven! It also fits 6 slices of bread or a 12" pizza and we are big pizza lovers.


I'll be giving one away on my instagram right here. Contest closes Thursday the 29th at noon.

The Sure-Crisp Air Fry Toaster oven is available at Target here


I find it's really good at cooking frozen foods like French fries and chicken nuggets, and we've been making homemade fries too. I only use about a half teaspoon of oil and they come out crispy, not soggy like most oven fries. And of course we use it as a toaster oven too! I live that it fits so many slices!                      


Comments